|Title||Bailey House (newspaper clipping)|
|Object Name||Clipping, Newspaper|
|Scope & Content||Recounts new ownership of Bailey House by Tom Hay. House was built by Bailey family in 1895 and lived in this house in 1963. Effingham W. Bailey built the house as a wedding present for his wife. George W. Barber of Knoxville TN was the architect of the Queen Anne style home. Built of native heart pine, has six fireplaces and Tiffany-style stained-glass windows in entrance hall.|
|Number of images||1|
Bailey, Effingham W.
Barber, George W.
Tiffany-style stained glass