|Title||Agreement Resolutions Concerning the Construction of Toll Road 105|
|Scope & Content||
Bound copy of the five documents associated with the creation of Toll Road 105 (Buccaneer Trail) connecting Nassau County (via Amelia Island) to State Road 105 in Duval County. Copies of the documents contained within are listed below:
1) "Resolution for Lease-Purchase Agreement between Fernandina Port Authority and State Road Department covering toll road connecting bridges and ferry connection to Nassau County and Duval County"
2) "New Fernandina Port Authority Toll Road Lease-Purchase Agreement"
3) "Resolution consenting to the pledge of 80% surplus gasoline tax funds accruing to the State Road Department for use in Nassau County for rental payments under Lease-Purchase Agreement"
4) "Resolution consenting to the pledge of 80% surplus gasoline tax funds accruing to the State Road Department for use in Duval County for rental payments under Lease-Purchase Agreement"
5) "Resolution requesting the State Road Department to enter into Lease-Purchase Agreement with Fernandina Port Authority"
|Number of images||1|
Bayless, F. E.
Brown, T. W.
Corbett, T. J.
Fraleigh, Jr., L. A.
Gerbing, G. G.
Goodbread, John H.
Gordon, Robert D.
Maples, E. R.
McClure, J. Robert
O'Bryan, Wm. A.
Stapleton, P. E.
Thomas, Leonard W.
Woodward, Jackson J.
Board of Commissioners, Duval County
Board of Commissioners, Nassau County
Fernandina Port Authority
Fernandina Port Authority Board of Commissioners
Florida State Road Department
St. Johns River Ferry