|Title||Letters & Programs of the 1931-32 Nassau County Teachers' Association Meetings|
|Scope & Content||
Correspondence dated August 20, 1931 - April 1932 concerning the first meetings of the newly formed Nassau County Teachers' Association.
1) 08/20/1931 letter from Supt. A. W. Jackson informing teachers of the first meeting of the teachers' association to be held Sept.4, 1931.
2) 11/27/1931 Notice to teachers from Mrs. Sanders, Sec'y Nassau Co. Teachers' Assoc., regarding the December meeting. An outline of the program is included.
3) 09/05/1931 Notice of resolutions adopted by the Educational Association of Nassau County at their 09/04/1931 meeting.
4) Program for Nassau County Teachers' Association's first meeting (09/04/1931).
5) 1932 Notice cancelling the 04/30/1932 Nassau County Teachers' Association meeting.
|Number of images||5|
Boyles, Clifford R.
Forner, J. N. (Mr.)
Fouraker, Kansas (Miss)
Fuqua, C. C. (Mrs.)
Geiger, M. O.
Geiger, M. P.
Graham, C. W. (Mrs.)
Hodges (Mayor, Callahan)
Holloway, W. M.
Jackson, A. W. (Supt.)
Jenkins, Nora N. (Miss)
Manship, E. A. (Prof.)
Mitchell, Cleo (Miss)
Orders, Harry M.
Overhultz, J. N. ((Prof.)
Sanders, E. B. (Mrs.)
Smith, Russell A. (City Manager)
Van Brunt, R. W.
Ward, W. E. (Mrs.)
Wingo, W. F. (Prof.)
Nassau County Board of Public Instruction
Department of Public Instruction Nassau County
Fernandina High School
Nassau County Teachers" Association
Parent Teachers' Association of Fernandina
Organizations & Clubs