Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title Amelia Island, New Town 1769
Object Name Map
Scope & Content Page from a book and a copy (80%) of Captain William Fuller's chart of 1769. Showing the entrance to the St Mary's River, the south end of Cumberland Island, the ruins of Fort William, part of Tyger Island, Amelia Island and the settlement of New Town.
Catalog Number 2009.017.001
Collection AIMH
Accession number 2009.017
Caption Amelia Island, New Town 1769
Number of images 1
Subjects Amelia Island, Florida--History
Classification Historic Sites
Geography
Maps