|Title||Various letters of correpondence involving Nassau Light Artillery|
|Scope & Content||
1. From Geo. N. Nichols, Printer and Binder to E. P. Noyes on November 22, 1879
2. From Theo Starbuck to Capt. W. O. Jeffreys of the Nassau Light Artillery on September 28, 1880, concerning the organization of a rifle club.
4. From State of Florida, Comptroller's Office to H. Garland, Assessor on October 15, 1878.
6 & 7. From J. J. Dickison, Adjutant General, to E. P. Noyes on October 1, 1879.
8 - 10. From J. J. Dickison, Adjutant General, to E. P. Noyes on October 16, 1879.
11 & 12. From Ames Manufacturing Company to E. P. Noyes in March 1879.
13. From C. Wimberly to the Officers and Members of Nassau Light Artillery. An application to join Nassau Light Artillery. Recommended by Wm. H. Garland and J. L. Horsey.
14 & 15. From J. J. Dickison, Adjutant General, to E. P. Noyes on May 3, 1879.
16 & 17. From J. J. Dickison, Adjutant General, to W. N. Thompson on March 16, 1879.
18 & 19. From W. N. Thompson at State of Florida, Senate Chamber, to E. P. Noyes on Feb. 2, 1879.
20. To Nassau Light Artillery members concerning assessment of members for $29.65. Fourteen members are listed including: Maxwell, Jeffreys, Simms, Taylor, Prescott, Thompson.
|Collection||Captain George T. Davis Collection|
|Caption||Letter from Nicholls|
|Number of images||20|
Nichols, Geo. N.
Noyes, E. P.
Jeffreys, W. O.
Dickison, J. J.
Thompson, W. N.
Nassau Light Artillery
Ames Manufacturing Co.
State of Florida, Comptroller's Office