|Title||Bills of Nassau Light Artillery from 1880|
|Scope & Content||
1. Bill for House for guns. Total of $200.00
2. Reverse of 1. Names listed: Duryee, Taylor, Thompson, Woodward
3. Nassau Light Artillery paid J. A. Ellermann $3.15 for services moving and cleaning guns. Paid. June 2nd, 1880.
4. Mr. A. O. McDonell bought of John P. Moore's Sons in New York on June 17, 1880, 1 Hobert Rifle ($9.50) and 1 wooden gun cover ($0.60).
5. Nassau Light Artillery bought of Sanborn & Hoyt (Hard Pine lumber by the Cargo) a table, wash stands, basins, et. al. for $15.15
6. Mr. A. O. McDonald bought of John P. Moore's Sons on June 1st, 1880, 1 Hobart Rifle and some BB#1 caps for a total of $13.80
7. Nassau Light Artillery paid to J. A. Ellermann for services for August and for cleaning sabres $3.75.
8. Nassau Light Artillery paid to James McGiffin $14.05 for putting up benches of lamps in the drill room. Approx. June 2, 1880.
9. Nassau Light Artillery bought of F. W. Mumby 1 dozen lamps for $12.00.
10. Nassau Light Artillery bought of A. B. Noyes various hinges, screws, et al.
|Collection||Captain George T. Davis Collection|
|Caption||House for guns|
|Number of images||10|
Ellermann, J. A.
McDonell, A. O.
McDonald, A. O.
Mumby, F. W.
Noyes, A. B.
Nassau Light Artillery
Sanborn & Hoyt
John P. Moore's Sons
Organizations & Clubs