|Title||Blueprints for Old Jailhouse Renovation, 1953|
|Scope & Content||Blueprints dated November, 1953 for the 1954-5 renovation and expansion of the Nassau County Jail. The jail dates from 1878 and currently houses the Amelia Island Museum of History (since 1979). These are copies two and three of the original blueprints. Copy one of the original is in Map Drawer G, along with a black and white photocopy of the blueprints. Copies three and four are located on top of shelf 63A in the Archives room.|
|Number of images||30|
Hopkins, Abner C.
Nassau County Jail
Nassau County Sheriff's Department
Amelia Island Museum of History (Old Jail)